[Hpn] re, unclescam

bill.cannon bill.cannon@btinternet.com
Sun, 7 Jan 2001 19:36:08 -0000

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C078E1.1552DA60

Having spent a little time on this site I can see that it is not what I =
am looking for. Still this class thing is poping up. Below are a few =
snips which I find quite upsetting I have been homeless for 20 years I =
did not use hostels or shelters I did it when I was younger. I decided =
that I wanted a home. When I was younger it was a way of life with very =
few commitments whuich from experience I have found that amongst the =
single homeless here in Britain is what people want no 'committment'
Here are the bits I find offensive
reach into your pockets. here we are, begging again. and so soon after =
the official begging holliday season. i know, we're looking for after =
begging specials. please, we don't need shelters or mentors, we need =
houses! succor is provided by the pimps already, ( who's gonna find my =
next abode)

(if you're thinking that being formerly homeless gives you any more =
respect than being now homeless,) you still have to ask for the =
where-with-all to do what you want

I draw your attention to the portions I have put in brackets the only =
person who can find a home is yourself.
I have never given the impression that I want respect I give everyone my =
repect I also treat everyone as EQUAL which appears that some people =
dont
one thing I have noticed here in Britain is that some homeless people =
think society owes them something I felt the same way. It is the very =
attitude that is displayed by this person,which is common to a lot of =
people, but that still will not stop me from trying to help and if I =
listen to this sort of thing the deaths in Bristol will carry on.  =
Heroin death in bristol was 39 most under 21 last year

The funny part is this unclescam has made these remarks yet he has never =
been homeless in the true sense of the word. So sorry to cause you all =
to waste your time
There is such a lot of exploitation this site seems to fit that critiria
Bill

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C078E1.1552DA60

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Having spent a little time on this site =
I can see=20
that it is not what I am looking for. Still this class thing is poping =
up. Below=20
are a few snips which I find quite upsetting I have been homeless for 20 =
years I=20
did not use hostels or shelters I did it when I was younger. I decided =
that I=20
wanted a home. When I was younger it was a way of life with very few =
commitments=20
whuich from experience I have found that amongst the single homeless =
here in=20
Britain is what people want&nbsp;no 'committment'</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Here are the bits I find =
offensive</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<P>reach into your pockets. here we are, begging again. and so soon =
after the=20
official begging holliday season. i know, we're looking for after =
begging=20
specials. please, we don't need shelters or mentors, we need houses! =
succor is=20
provided by the pimps already, ( who's gonna find my next =
abode)</P><FONT=20
face=3D"Times New Roman" size=3D2></FONT></DIV>
<P>(if you're thinking that being formerly homeless gives you any more =
respect=20
than being now homeless,) you still have to ask for the where-with-all =
to do=20
what you want</P>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman">I draw your attention to the =
portions I have=20
put in brackets the only person who can find a home is =
yourself.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>I have never given the impression that I want respect I give =
everyone my=20
repect I also treat everyone as EQUAL which appears that some people =
dont</DIV>
<DIV>one thing I have noticed here in Britain is that some homeless =
people think=20
society owes them something I felt the same way. It is the very attitude =
that is=20
displayed by this person,which is common to a lot of people, but that =
still will=20
not stop me from trying to help and if I listen to this sort of thing =
the deaths=20
in Bristol will carry on.&nbsp; Heroin death in bristol was 39 most =
under 21=20
last year</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>The funny part is this unclescam has made these remarks yet he has =
never=20
been homeless in the true sense of the word. So sorry to cause you all =
to waste=20
your time</DIV>
<DIV>There is such a lot of exploitation this site seems to fit that=20
critiria</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Bill</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C078E1.1552DA60--