[Hpn] Big Hearts can be harmful! Justice not Charity!

my bembery mybembery@altavista.com
7 Jan 2001 07:45:52 -0800

I agree with you about the victem thing and that is why I really am trying to draw distinctions between the fight for a home for every person not a DvD player.  I think that the latter is a whole other discussion.  What I mean is the difference in wants and needs.

Justice does not dictate that I have surround sound but is does hint towards my being able to maintain a place to go and wash my ass.

Thanks Guys, I will keep on and you better believe that in that I am checking myself on the regular for the victem thing as well as Righteous Indignation. alittle goes a long way!

http://www.shopping.altavista.com