[Hpn] Big Hearts can be harmful! Justice not Charity!

unclescam unclescam@buskers.org
Sat, 06 Jan 2001 15:58:42 -0500

might i add that it's often as good to discomfort "our siide" too. the victim
routine can be non productive also. as one who is excoriated for some views
here, this strikes as fair action.