[Hpn] Fwd: [PRISONACT] Fwd: Casa Segura Arsoned - Please Respond!!!

unclescam unclescam@buskers.org
Fri, 05 Jan 2001 17:28:51 -0500

--------------505D5AA951B4573AD0B2A7DE

perhaps we should be recruiting a response team, to the right wing death
squads in AmeriKa. if as in third world nations there are reactionary
forces terrorizing the poor population , why not here.? is our response
once again to ask for justice from the system that supports the
killers.?
and where better than amongst the many homeless who realize the weight
of the right's wrath most.