[Hpn] Fw: Facts of Life for the Homeless
H. C. Covington
Thu, 04 Jan 2001 14:22:59 -0600
For homeless folks like us and those that care about us in 2001.
Please share with as many people as you can.
Facts of life for those called homeless:
1. At least 5 people in this world, love you so much they would die
2. At least 15 people in this world love you, in some way.
3. The only reason anyone would ever hate you, is because they want to
be just like you. No kidding! I know some of those people.
4. A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don't
5. Every night, SOMEONE thinks about you before they go to sleep.
6. You mean the world to someone.
7. Without you, someone may not be living.
9. You are special and unique, in your own way.
10. Someone that you don't know even exists, loves you.
11. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from
12. When you think the world has turned it's back on you, take a look,
you most likely turned your back on the world.
13. When you think you have no chance at getting what you want, you
probably won't get it, but if you believe in yourself, you probably
sooner or later will get it.
14. Always remember complements you received, forget about the rude
15. Always tell someone how you feel about them, you will feel much
better when they know.
16. If you have a great friend, take the time to let them know that
they are great.
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you
didn't do than by the ones you did.
So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the
trade winds in your sails. Explore.
H. C. C O V I N G T O N
"To be truly radical, one must make hope possible,
rather than despair convincing."