[Hpn] looking for suggestions

Harmony Foster Kieding fosterharmony@savethisplanet.com
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 13:42:02 -0800

Doug,

Personally, I hope you don't unsubscribe from this list- I feel you have very
valuable ideas, experiences, and insights that are needed here.
I also am very much in agreement with you in the idea of empowering others and
ourselves, rather than tearing one another down and making wrong. I don't operate
well in the latter environment.
We have all we can do to surmount society's belittling opinion of us, much less
detract from our strength by infighting.

Be of good heart and please continue to be yourself..
Harmony

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Agora/7076/causes.html

><HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  COLOR="#004080" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SERIF"
FACE="Georgia" LANG="0"><B>i am considering removing myself off this list .
yesterday i asked for a <BR>suggestion and since then this has gotten way off
of base. i was called a <BR>beggar. i am not a beggar. not once when i was on
the street did i ask for a <BR>dime.  all i am trying to do is empower homeless
and formerly homeless people <BR>to stand up and make a difference in their
lives. that is what we need. we <BR>need
>!
>er end homeless is by empowering those who are homeless. i <BR>have been off
the street for almost 6 years and if it hadnt been for other <BR>people empowering
me i would still be there .