[Hpn] Poster info

Liliana DeBarbieri tierlelie@hotmail.com
Tue, 02 Jan 2001 17:58:51

<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>My name is Liliana and I am currently working in Development for the National Coalition for the Homeless in DC. I would like to get a copy of the poster designed by the janitor David Arnold encouraging kids to stay in school. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>If you have a copy please send it to Attn: Michael Stoops, National Coalition for the Homeless 1012 14th Street NW Ste 600 Washington DC 20005-3406 </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Or if you know where I can get one please let me know. I'd really appreciate it!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Sincerely,</DIV>