[Hpn] looking for suggestions

William Charles Tinker wtinker@fcgnetworks.net
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 08:28:28 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_00C5_01C07495.FB662B60

I hope that you will not let the off color remarks or  insensitivity of =
one tear up your advocacy,because life is full of these humanitarians =
whom like to provoke not empower,but to enslave, not shuck chains of =
poverty....
Your question I did not consider begging nor redundant it was right on =
with homelessness,and with in reason!
Bill
NHHomeless
25 Granite Street
Northfield,N.H. 03276
http://www.egroups.com/subscribe/nhhomeless
NHHomeless@egroups.com
Advocate,activist for displaced,disabled and parents human rights
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: JDOJ1@aol.com=20
  To: hpn@lists.is.asu.edu=20
  Sent: Tuesday, January 02, 2001 7:58 AM
  Subject: [Hpn] looking for suggestions

  i am considering removing myself off this list . yesterday i asked for =
a=20
  suggestion and since then this has gotten way off of base. i was =
called a=20
  beggar. i am not a beggar. not once when i was on the street did i ask =
for a=20
  dime.  all i am trying to do is empower homeless and formerly homeless =
people=20
  to stand up and make a difference in their lives. that is what we =
need. we=20
  need homeless people to stand up and make a difference in their lives. =
if we=20
  had a million houses for people to live in and homeless people didnt =
believe=20
  in their selves enough to take advantage of them then we have lost the =

  battle. shelters on a whole want to control what people do so they can =

  continiue recieving funding . i for one want to break that chain by=20
  empowering them to get up and make a difference for thierselves. that =
is the=20
  only way we will ev! ! er end homeless is by empowering those who are =
homeless. i=20
  have been off the street for almost 6 years and if it hadnt been for =
other=20
  people empowering me i would still be there .=20
  have a nice day=20
  good luck=20
  doug=20

------=_NextPart_000_00C5_01C07495.FB662B60

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I hope that you will not let the off =
color remarks=20
or&nbsp; insensitivity of one tear up your advocacy,because life is full =
of=20
these humanitarians whom like to provoke not empower,but to enslave, not =
shuck=20
chains of poverty....</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Your question I did not consider =
begging nor=20
redundant it was right on with homelessness,and with in =
reason!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Bill</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>NHHomeless<BR>25 Granite Street<BR>Northfield,N.H. 03276<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.egroups.com/subscribe/nhhomeless">http://www.egroups.c=
om/subscribe/nhhomeless</A><BR><A=20
href=3D"mailto:NHHomeless@egroups.com">NHHomeless@egroups.com</A><BR>Advo=
cate,activist=20
for displaced,disabled and parents human rights</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
  <DIV=20
black"><B>From:</B>=20
  <A title=3DJDOJ1@aol.com =
href=3D"mailto:JDOJ1@aol.com">JDOJ1@aol.com</A> </DIV>
title=3Dhpn@lists.is.asu.edu=20
  href=3D"mailto:hpn@lists.is.asu.edu">hpn@lists.is.asu.edu</A> </DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Tuesday, January 02, 2001 =
7:58=20
  AM</DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> [Hpn] looking for=20
  suggestions</DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV><FONT face=3Darial,helvetica><FONT lang=3D0 =
face=3DGeorgia=20
  color=3D#004080 size=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SERIF"><B>i am considering removing =
myself off=20
  this list . yesterday i asked for a <BR>suggestion and since then this =
has=20
  gotten way off of base. i was called a <BR>beggar. i am not a beggar. =
not once=20
  when i was on the street did i ask for a <BR>dime. &nbsp;all i am =
trying to do=20
  is empower homeless and formerly homeless people <BR>to stand up and =
make a=20
  difference in their lives. that is what we need. we <BR>need homeless =
people=20
  to stand up and make a difference in their lives. if we <BR>had a =
million=20
  houses for people to live in and homeless people didnt believe <BR>in =
their=20
  selves enough to take advantage of them then we have lost the =
<BR>battle.=20
  shelters on a whole want to control what people do so they can =
<BR>continiue=20
  recieving funding . i for one want to break that chain by =
<BR>empowering them=20
  to get up and make a difference for thierselves. that is the <BR>only =
way we=20
  will ev! ! er end homeless is by empowering those who are homeless. i =
<BR>have=20
  been off the street for almost 6 years and if it hadnt been for other=20
  <BR>people empowering me i would still be there . <BR>have a nice day =
<BR>good=20
  luck <BR>doug</B></FONT> </FONT></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_00C5_01C07495.FB662B60--