[Hpn] looking for suggestions

BILL KINZIE billkinzie@yahoo.com
Mon, 1 Jan 2001 18:54:35 -0800 (PST)

No one did provide any suggestions though.....in our
area, the place to start would be the churches, it
seems to me you would need only a small amount of
money to get a venture like you describe off the
ground.....even if each the churches in you area
could donate 200-300 dollars, it could get you off
and running and then if you would encourage any
groups your member speaks to make a donation to your
organization, you could have some revolving funding
pretty quick.

I don't see much need for salary, office expenses
etc, just some phone calls, letters, and travel
expenses.

I wish you all the best.

My only comment would be, be careful not to
duplicate your efforts.  I wouldn't be surprised if
a local homeless coalition, United Way, or other
type agency would allow you to work your ideas
through their already established agency.

Either way,

good luck

Bill

--- William Charles Tinker <wtinker@fcgnetworks.net>