[Hpn] Re: Mans human rights violated

unclescam unclescam@buskers.org
Mon, 01 Jan 2001 21:04:54 -0500

great bill,
   don't take my shit so personal. you've finally figgered out what to
do to feel good about your position in life. i figgered out mine when i
was a kid. the only bad habit i ever stuck with was hemp, and that
turned out to be good medicine. you should read my missives with an open
mind. don't let me deflate yer ego. don't let me push your buttons. use
your mind.
   as to the rest of it , i live my politics every day. on going since
1964,at 14, bust for vagrancy whilst hitching x country. spent 30 days
in grey mt indian jail. kids are dumb, but it showed me that cops are
cops n i been fighten them n their bosses ever since.