[Hpn] looking for suggestions

BILL KINZIE billkinzie@yahoo.com
Mon, 1 Jan 2001 16:34:03 -0800 (PST)

I think we can be a little quick with our opinions,
and although i stand by what i said...i wish you
luck...No one did provide any suggestions
though...so here are my thoughts..in our area, the
place to start would be the churches, it seems to me
you would need only a small amount of money to get a
venture like you describe off the ground.....even if
each the churches in you area could donate 200-300
dollars, it could get you off and running and then
if you would encourage any groups your member speaks
to make a donation to your organization, you could
have some revolving funding pretty quick.

I don't see much need for salary, office expenses
etc, just some phone calls, letters, and travel
expenses.

I wish you all the best.

My only comment would be, be careful not to
duplicate your efforts.  I wouldn't be surprised if
a local homeless coalition, United Way, or other
type agency would allow you to work your ideas
through their already established agency.

Either way,

good luck

Bill

--- William Charles Tinker <wtinker@fcgnetworks.net>