[Hpn] looking for suggestions

unclescam unclescam@buskers.org
Mon, 01 Jan 2001 18:37:37 -0500

--------------3C104624D0F0AC2266D20DE2

so you'll know who i am

http://unclescam.org

no fight here. jus plain mean spirited in this new millennium. joined
the right wing when i realized they had all the money. i assume your
homelessness, otherwise you'd realize there's no money in it.
if you're asking homeless folks where the money is...you're begging up
the wrong tree.
if you're thinking that being formerly homeless gives you any more
respect than being now homeless, you still have to ask for the
where-with-all to do what you want,( i call that begging. ) the man sees
only the money. formerly homeless have risen before, and we have more
homeless than ever. entreating the power will only supply you with alms.
it won't get me a house.