[Hpn] looking for suggestions

BILL KINZIE billkinzie@yahoo.com
Mon, 1 Jan 2001 15:37:08 -0800 (PST)

I'd have to agree on this one, we don't need anymore
advocates, mentors, or education....the answer is
more AFFORDABLE HOUSING.

However, unclescam's last sentences also concerns
me, if you are sitting around waiting for someone to
find your next abode for you, that concerns me.  Get
out and find one for yourself.