[Hpn] looking for suggestions

unclescam unclescam@buskers.org
Mon, 01 Jan 2001 18:12:58 -0500

--------------10CA4A744B5BE3894558E67E

reach into your pockets.
here we are, begging again. and so soon after the official begging
holliday season. i know, we're looking for after begging specials.
please, we don't need shelters or mentors, we need houses!
succor is provided by the pimps already, who's gonna find my next abode.

scam

JDOJ1@aol.com wrote:

some friends and myself are looking for funding that would allow us start a
mentor group where formerly homeless people would go around speaking to