[Hpn] looking for suggestions

JDOJ1@aol.com JDOJ1@aol.com
Mon, 1 Jan 2001 17:55:30 EST

--part1_69.f34a88b.278264e2_boundary

some friends and myself are looking for funding that would allow us start a
mentor group where formerly homeless people would go around speaking to
different homeless coalions and shelters . anyone got any ideas where we may
find funding for this?

thanks
doug

--part1_69.f34a88b.278264e2_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  COLOR="#004080" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SERIF" FACE="Georgia" LANG="0"><B>some friends and myself are looking for funding that would allow us start a <BR>mentor group where formerly homeless people would go around speaking to <BR>different homeless coalions and shelters . anyone got any ideas where we may <BR>find funding for this?
<BR>
<BR>thanks
<BR>doug</B></FONT></HTML>

--part1_69.f34a88b.278264e2_boundary--