[Hpn] FW: STREETWISE UPDATE FEB 27

unclescam unclescam@buskers.org
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 23:23:43 -0500

fight on toothless wonder.
where's the lawyers ? labor issues are union (iww?) and where's the union
lawyers ?
take the means of production. vendors are part of the slave labor market, why
aren't they organized? and if they are where's the communal spirit necessary to
obtain the means of production? commie ? no, joe hill
uncle scam is getting a beautifull set of blue choppers for the coming season.