[Hpn] FW: Correction to STREETWISE UPDATE FEB 27

Tue, 27 Feb 2001 14:14:17 -0800

----------
From: "Charity Crouse" <charitycrouse@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 22:02:27 -0000
To: ***
Subject: Correction to STREETWISE UPDATE FEB 27

>Most recently, Pam McElvane told Charity Crouse that she was upset that
>Kari
>Lydersen and  JOhn Wilson were allowed back to work and that she is adamant
>we have to be fired.

I just want to make a correction on this. I personally have not been
contacted by Pam McElvane, or any other member of the board, since a phone
conversation I had with McElvane following the Feb. 12 meeting. I have been
informed more than once, however, that the Board and McElvane do support the
decision to "phase out" Lydersen and Wilson and that Kenner's statements to
me were delivered from higher up. Just to clarify...