[Hpn] A How To article for churches who want to host a shelter

anitra@spamcop.net anitra@spamcop.net
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 16:27:33 +0000

Anitra Freeman has just published the article "Hosting a Shelter"
on Themestream and would like you to see it.

Anitra Freeman says:
"I have written an article of advice for churches and other community organizations who are considering hosting a homeless shelter.  I would appreciate review and feedback if I have missed or mis-stated anything.  Whatever can be used, please use freely.

Write On!
Anitra"

Here's the link:

http://www.themestream.com/gspd_browse/reg/content.gsp?c_id=367594&pid=002501000001

What's Themestream?
Themestream helps you enrich your life through information and insights on
your passions.  With articles on just about any topic imaginable, Themestream
lets you easily create your own, personalized online magazine.  It's
delivered full of fresh, diverse, and informative articles written by real
people with unique viewpoints.

Try Themestream and Enter to Win a Sony Digital Camcorder!
We're giving away a Sony Digital Camcorder to one lucky Themestreamer.  Get
a chance just by trying Themestream.

You can also get paid to publish articles at Themestream.
To find out more,click here:
http://www.themestream.com/gspd_browse/auth_res.gsp?pid=002501000001

Themestream - Live Your Passions!