[Hpn] Homeless Voice LAWSUIT - Police arrest 69 streetpaper vendors (fwd)

Streetnewsbiz@aol.com Streetnewsbiz@aol.com
Sat, 24 Feb 2001 22:46:08 EST

--part1_79.10abff7e.27c9da00_boundary

In a message dated 02/24/2001 12:31:58 PM Eastern Standard Time,
wgcp@earthlink.net writes:

> Subj:Re: [Hpn] Homeless Voice LAWSUIT - Police arrest 69 streetpaper vendors
> (fwd)
> Date:02/24/2001 12:31:58 PM Eastern Standard Time
> From:    wgcp@earthlink.net (Tom Boland)
> To:    Streetnewsbiz@aol.com
>

> Indio, please consider using your computer's RESEND command and address
> your Reply below

> Thanks for writing me, my brother. -- Tom
>
> I think that NANSA should voice their concern against this negative action
> taken.  It is the way to stop people, especially lower-lowers 'n peoplle
> that
> believe in the American Way have to play to a new negative rule just to
> allow
> the main stream newspapers stay on top 'n be conned to write whatever big
> business puts in the main stream.  Are we really livin' in America?  Indio,
> Editor 'n Chief of Street News

--part1_79.10abff7e.27c9da00_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>In a message dated 02/24/2001 12:31:58 PM Eastern Standard Time,