[Hpn] anitra's parody

Joseph Reynolds reynolds@webmail.pe.net
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 17:40:47 0

 8-)
 been there, been runover by that too. I'm wickedly pleased to read that Mac users have the same problems as us poor little pc users. I get a little narked (ok, a lot!) when powerbook users and others of their ilk tell me that they don't have "that sort of thing" happen to them. I'm contemplating keeping about 2 feet of lead pipe around for the next one who says it. (Linux users with Opera browsers aren't too far behind them!)
   True I buy the"who let this a***ole near a computer" series of computer/software aid books but it can't all be me! No snickering! I really have as an article of faith that whomever coined the term "artificial intelligence" had no trust in intelligence to start with!
  To all the people in the struggle I say, Right Arm! (Eh look, I was a teen in the 60's and easily confused.)
   Just had to put my 2 cents in  - which is about what they pay at Themestream!
 Keep it up, Anitra!
           Zen hugs - jos
  "Outside of a dog a book is man's best friend. Inside the dog its too dark to read." -Groucho Marx