[Hpn] A parody song for those who suffer from computers

anitra@spamcop.net anitra@spamcop.net
20 Feb 2001 23:17:45 -0000

Anitra Freeman has just published the article "Down Again! -- with apologies to Stan Rogers"
on Themestream and would like you to see it.

Anitra Freeman says:
"Forgive the advertising format of this message, but I've just posted a humor piece that I thought other computer-users may enjoy.  Also, if you write and you haven't seen the Themestream site yet, you might want to check it out.  If you are a professional writer, the pay won't be attractive (you'll make $10 in a very good week!) but if you are a beginner and want a lot of feedback, or you are looking for more exposure, it can be a good forum.

Write On!
Anitra "

Here's the link:

http://www.themestream.com/gspd_browse/reg/content.gsp?c_id=337882&pid=002501000001

What's Themestream?
Themestream helps you enrich your life through information and insights on
your passions.  With articles on just about any topic imaginable, Themestream
lets you easily create your own, personalized online magazine.  It's
delivered full of fresh, diverse, and informative articles written by real
people with unique viewpoints.

Try Themestream and Enter to Win a Sony Digital Camcorder!
We're giving away a Sony Digital Camcorder to one lucky Themestreamer.  Get
a chance just by trying Themestream.

You can also get paid to publish articles at Themestream.
To find out more,click here:
http://www.themestream.com/gspd_browse/auth_res.gsp?pid=002501000001

Themestream - Live Your Passions!