[Hpn] a-hem...

Lucinda Houston lucy@efn.org
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 18:49:58 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_003F_01C09AA4.C1B5B900

Just like I mess up with what I say.  Maybe my words are spoken out of =
"pure fear and ignorance".

I meant to give reason for my words "pure ignorance and hate".

That was a little strong of me, though.

Macro Society - =93New Directions For a New Millennium.=94

Empowerment to disadvantaged families and individuals gained through =
utilizing and maximizing our skills and resources both material and =
spiritual, with the aim of improving the quality of our lives.

Our humble doorway into the future www.macro-society.com

------=_NextPart_000_003F_01C09AA4.C1B5B900

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 5.00.2314.1000" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>Just like I mess up with what I say.&nbsp; Maybe my words are =
spoken out of=20
"pure fear and ignorance".</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I meant to give reason for my words "pure ignorance and =
hate".</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>That was a little strong of me, though.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Macro Society - =93New Directions For a New Millennium.=94</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Empowerment to disadvantaged families and individuals gained =
through=20
utilizing and maximizing our skills and resources both material and =
spiritual,=20
with the aim of improving the quality of our lives.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Our humble doorway into the future <A=20
href=3D"http://www.macro-society.com">www.macro-society.com</A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_003F_01C09AA4.C1B5B900--