[Hpn] Re: [nhhomeless] WELFARE: Should providers push single moms to marry?

wtinker wtinker@fcgnetworks.net
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 18:36:51 -0500

WOW!
I am really torn here,I have to tell you I lost my last family to welfare in
1989 because in New Hampshire back then, and I believe even now your not
supposed to have a man living in the house hold,and if he is he must be
either disabled or not be present when the DHHS DSS shows up.
I believe that since I was arrested for DWI in 1988 and because I was to
ultimately go to jail my ex decided to get a jump on welfare system and
signed up for AFDC before I even was incarcerated.We had 30 days grace
period,after 30 days she was made to file a domestic violence restraining
order so she could start getting her welfare checks.
I have to laugh here [ooooooowwwwww hahahahahahehehehehehe]the conservatives
want to push for people to get married?
OMG..... bleeding hearts conservatives that think they can change things
with a piece of paper....Sorry its not going to happen, first of all they
have to change social security laws "so us people that are living in sin to
survive are not penalized for a piece of paper"...I am talking about SSA
SSDI checks that get cut if you get married and your losing $300.00 out of
the check of your S.O. if you did get married,and the disability is the same
only a name chages...this is the insanity...of our government and if you
write to your congress-men it takes a constitutional amendment to change
this Social Security Law!
Its so obvious and only to true that our state and other governments created
this monster now they think its all going away after 40 years of wefare
mothers begetting welfare babies to have welfare babies?
Ain't happening my friends might as well start believing in the Tooth
Fairy,or the Easter bunny!
Just my rant and opinion!
Bill
NHHomeless
25 Granite Street
Northfield,N.H. 03276 USA
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nhhomeless
NHHomeless@yahoogroups.com
http://www.geocities.com/one_liberty/photos.html
Advocate,activist for disabled,displaced and parents human rights