[Hpn] The lighter side of activism

anitra@speakeasy.org anitra@speakeasy.org
Sun, 18 Feb 2001 02:01:03 +0000

Anitra Freeman has just published the article "Welcome to Overcommitment Anonymous, My Name is Anitra"
on Themestream and would like you to see it.

Anitra Freeman says:
"I hope you enjoy this bit of self-parody. Anyone who wants to form a local chapter, let me know. :)"

Here's the link:

http://www.themestream.com/gspd_browse/reg/content.gsp?c_id=333947&pid=002501000001

What's Themestream?
Themestream helps you enrich your life through information and insights on
your passions.  With articles on just about any topic imaginable, Themestream
lets you easily create your own, personalized online magazine.  It's
delivered full of fresh, diverse, and informative articles written by real
people with unique viewpoints.

Try Themestream and Enter to Win a Sony Digital Camcorder!
We're giving away a Sony Digital Camcorder to one lucky Themestreamer.  Get
a chance just by trying Themestream.

You can also get paid to publish articles at Themestream.
To find out more,click here:
http://www.themestream.com/gspd_browse/auth_res.gsp?pid=002501000001

Themestream - Live Your Passions!