[Hpn] (no subject)

unclescam unclescam@buskers.org
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 20:11:15 -0500

--------------9F448173B45B97D2097B0B38

is this timothy harris you speak of ? if so, he's lived off
the homeless trauma for years.(i have video from 1986 at m.i.t.
demos in cambridge and tent city) he's done a lot of off the
wall stuff that has helped him become a self styled spokes
person for his charges. a spokes person for the iconoclast.
i like the guy. he's shown his aptitudes are in others interests.
scam