[Hpn] (no subject)

Anitra Freeman anitra@speakeasy.org
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 17:47:10 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 13 Feb 2001, elijah huffman wrote:

> Nostradamus wrote;
>
> "Come the millinium, month 12, in the home of the greatest power, the
> village idiot will come forth, to be aclaimed the leader"
>
> I'm taking the word of another, on a discusion for this. But hey, it fits

This was a hoax.  It was a fun one, though.  As Ursula Le Guin once
said, "There are some things that are so beautiful that they just
*should* be true."

Write On! / Anitra L. Freeman / http://www.speakeasy.org/~anitra/
"We can't help everyone.  We can't fix everything.  It hurts.
 But it is better to live with pain than to live without caring."