[Hpn] Re: Yes, John Lennon was a Macroite [Yahoo! Clubs: Macro Society Canadian Chapter]

unclescam unclescam@buskers.org
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 20:28:22 -0500

just to share
  john lennon was into the dairy industry in new yourk, as an investor. his
farms were cited for dumping milk when the price of milk got too low. why not
distribute for free to the poor in that circumstance. rich folks have no clue,
no matter how famous they are.