[Hpn] Let Love Begin With Me

Lucinda Houston lucy@efn.org
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 16:28:08 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_0047_01C096A3.1DAEBB40

Sorry, but it's Valentines day and I must be Lucy.

We just need to get it together (an Act.)  Intrafaith (human.)

It is astonishing how little one feels poverty when one loves__

Macro Society - =93New Directions For a New Millennium.=94

Empowerment to disadvantaged families and individuals gained through =
utilizing and maximizing skills and resources both material and =
spiritual, with the aim of improving the quality of our lives.

Our humble doorway into the future www.macro-society.com

------=_NextPart_000_0047_01C096A3.1DAEBB40

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 5.00.2314.1000" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>Sorry, but it's Valentines day and I must be Lucy.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>We just need to get it together (an Act.)&nbsp; Intrafaith =
(human.)</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>It is astonishing how little one feels poverty when one =
loves__</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Macro Society - =93New Directions For a New Millennium.=94</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Empowerment to disadvantaged families and individuals gained =
through=20
utilizing and maximizing skills and resources both material and =
spiritual, with=20
the aim of improving the quality of our lives.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Our humble doorway into the future <A=20
href=3D"http://www.macro-society.com">www.macro-society.com</A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0047_01C096A3.1DAEBB40--