[Hpn] ELECTROSHOCK TREATMENT

Lucinda Houston lucy@efn.org
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 15:13:17 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C09698.BF151840

To whom it may concern,

Imagine we were in an enlightened society which used healthy =
alternatives to treat the ill? =20

Sincerely, Lucinda Houston

Macro Society - =93New Directions For a New Millennium.=94

Empowerment to disadvantaged families and individuals gained through =
utilizing and maximizing skills and resources both material and =
spiritual, with the aim of improving the quality of our lives.

Our humble doorway into the future www.macro-society.com

------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C09698.BF151840

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 5.00.2314.1000" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>To whom it may concern,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Imagine we were in an enlightened society which used healthy =
alternatives=20
to treat the ill?&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Sincerely, Lucinda Houston</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Macro Society - =93New Directions For a New Millennium.=94</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Empowerment to disadvantaged families and individuals gained =
through=20
utilizing and maximizing skills and resources both material and =
spiritual, with=20
the aim of improving the quality of our lives.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Our humble doorway into the future <A=20
href=3D"http://www.macro-society.com">www.macro-society.com</A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C09698.BF151840--