[Hpn] Internet radio from Washington, DC THIS THURSDAY!

Lauri Apple appledc@hotmail.com
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 14:39:24 -0500

The Mintwood Hour
Radio from the Heart of DC

On this Week's Mintwood Hour we interview activists trying to save DC
General Hospital.  We'll also have updates on DC Democracy Seven's ongoing
trial, audio from Peace Action's anti-Stars Wars protest and sounds from the
struggle for life in Tibet.

Listeners should call the studio line at 202-797-1280.

We'll also have our regular segment about F***ed Up S**t.

LIVE Internet Radio brought to you by the D.C.-Independent Media Center

Every Thursday Night 9-11 P.M.

Http://dc.indymedia.org

The Mintwood Media Collective (www.mintwood.com) sponsors this new popular
political talk show. Co-Hosts Lauri Apple, Adam Eidinger, Kadd Stephens and
Karen Zamperini take your calls and raise the issues that the corporate
media ignores.

###