[Hpn] What *NOT* to do : was Snowhite and the Seven Dwarfs - The REAL story!

Anitra Freeman anitra@speakeasy.org
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 21:52:12 -0800 (PST)

Apparently Hahaha <hahaha@sexyfun.net> does not exist.  This means the
"From" address in the mail was faked.  There are ways to track down
where it *actually* came from, but I'd need the full email, with
complete headers, to do it -- and I deleted my copy as soon as I dashed
off my rather blistering reply.

Would someone who knows how to "bounce" mail "bounce" me a copy of the
post?  Or turn the full headers on, and forward me a copy with full
headers?

Or maybe Tom's server support people can figure our where the mail came
from?

This post came to a number of us on a cc list awhile back and raised a
flame storm.  I don't want that to happen again.

Write On! / Anitra L. Freeman / http://www.speakeasy.org/~anitra/
"We can't help everyone.  We can't fix everything.  It hurts.
 But it is better to live with pain than to live without caring."