[Hpn] Mental illness and homelessness

anitra@speakeasy.org anitra@speakeasy.org
11 Feb 2001 03:34:23 -0000

Anitra Freeman has just published the article "Mental Illness and Preventing Homelessness"
on Themestream and would like you to see it.

Anitra Freeman says:
"I've posted my take on "mental illness and homelessness" on Themestream. What's yours? "

Here's the link:

http://www.themestream.com/gspd_browse/reg/content.gsp?c_id=325127&pid=002501000001

What's Themestream?
Themestream helps you enrich your life through information and insights on
your passions.  With articles on just about any topic imaginable, Themestream
lets you easily create your own, personalized online magazine.  It's
delivered full of fresh, diverse, and informative articles written by real
people with unique viewpoints.

Try Themestream and Enter to Win a Sony Digital Camcorder!
We're giving away a Sony Digital Camcorder to one lucky Themestreamer.  Get
a chance just by trying Themestream.

You can also get paid to publish articles at Themestream.
To find out more,click here:
http://www.themestream.com/gspd_browse/auth_res.gsp?pid=002501000001

Themestream - Live Your Passions!