[Hpn] Fw: StreetWise has come a long way

unclescam unclescam@buskers.org
Sat, 10 Feb 2001 18:55:26 -0500

sounds like it's stayed the same. slave labor.  work for love and somebody
will make a buck on your labor.  these folks should break those chains and
start their own dream. this one obviously has used up it's goodness by getting
too big. break up the monopolies on thought.