[Hpn] Fwd: Re: Respect

William Charles Tinker wtinker@fcgnetworks.net
Sat, 10 Feb 2001 23:50:33 -0000

Senator Flanders;group:
I know you are aware that there is a real problem with homelessness
and housing in New Hampshire!
Here is an exchange of dialog discussion from advocates from NH and
Ma.I seriously think some one should approach Governor Shaheen and
tell her to allow a couple armories to be opened for the homeless
over flow in shelters right now?
We do not need any more people to die on the street from apathy do we?
William Tinker
NHHomeless@egroups.com

--- In nhhomeless@y..., Thomas Cagle <nh-adapt@j...> wrote:
Bill Scam,
I think you BOTH have right points.

What Scan can't know as his turf seems to be more of the landscape in
Cambridge MASS, is that Ms Larsen is part of
 what there is for a progressive and liberal member of the NH General
Court.

Scam's point of "where's the housing"? is equally valid.

What Ms Larson aint getting and maybe can't get, or can't bull through
this general court is that what we got is a full blown balls first
housing crisis.

This isn't just some fuzzy-headed liberal search for the reformation
of a
few drunks and druggies it is a crisis for the whole bottom third of
the
entire population. Which if they put them through enough of a meat
grinder of poverty isolation
and exploitation they will erode the very quality of of life for the
MOST
priviledged third.

Britain did this same silly assed dance for the twenty years following
the potato famine, It is Scams your and my job to try and see that we
stop a replay of that grisly play of social indiference.

Tom C

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.
--- End forwarded message ---