[Hpn] Re: [nhhomeless] Homeless issues [E.S.P.= Emergency Shelter Program]

Joseph S Haas josephhaas153@hotmail.com
Thu, 08 Feb 2001 15:56:03 -0500

Yah! & WHEN did he sign up?  THEY set up the RSA Ch. 126-A:27 50/50 for
rehab of old bldgs. BUT where was this guy BEFORE the entry for bills ended
on Dec. ___ 1999!?  At the last First Friday meeting we got a sheet of THEM
but only one member there, where are the rest and what are they doing?
Either they shape up or ship out!  I saw Mr. Stanley last night (George) and
he said he was going to buzz the Governor hotline today to get to be THE
homeless one! since the statute REQUIRES that ONE member have experienced
homelessness.  The Gov. has been alerted of this by me for about a month now
with one G&C meeting for confirmaion come and gone, and how many others!?
And as already stated by me, there be three foundations here in N.H. that
have $3, 4 + 3 million respectfully for the poor, with one by trust to give
so much money each year out of interest but not enough takers they have to
donate the remainder to Bridgton Academy over in Maine BELIEVE IT OR NOT! So
waiting for THE homeless one to make waves by calls, letters and visits to
these benefactors to get the details.  Joe