[Hpn] Housing Plus Receives HUD Funding (ELIJAH)

Harmony Foster Kieding fosterharmony@savethisplanet.com
Thu, 08 Feb 2001 04:29:58 -0800

Elijah,

Please check out my Architects Links- which mostly concentrate on alternate,
low-cost building materials- I seem to recall seeing one site there that has
a per unit cost of about 7 thousand + dollars..
(CalEarth Forums)
 plus, there are sites that have on-site brick making equipment, and adobe sites...plus
sites on yurts, etc...about 25 different source places..

Harmony's Homepage: Architects Links
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Agora/7076/architects.html