[Hpn] Re: Street People

elijah huffman hobo_poet@hotmail.com
Wed, 07 Feb 2001 19:57:53 -0500

Chance: Keep it up brother. In some cases when statements of opinions are
directed at other people, there are those that will take offence, sometimes
due to the fact that they themselves are guilty of the accusations, altough,
not nessecarily so.
It seems as if it is okay, for someone to be in the pulpit at the
non-profit, telling people in the congregation that they don't know, that
they are as low as they can go, due to the fact that they are homeless, and
in need of a meal. Yet it isn't acceptable for you , I, or anyone else for
that matter, to point out the wrongs of the organizsations, and how they are
using monies that are supposed to be donated to help the needy, in order to
set upm brainwashing programs aimed t converting the needy to their ways of
thinking, and to get them to accept blind patriatism, along with their blind
faith, and become a corperate 'yes sir, no sir' slave.
Brother we need a total revamping of the non-profits (some are okay, and
need only little work), and especially of the gov. agencies, of which none
are okay.
I'm sorry though, that there are those individuals that will take offense
due to the fact that you, or I. or another.Is speaking our opinions. It is
like in the Bible where it says 'prophecy not, speak only that that is
pleasing to our ears". It also says "spare the rod and spoil the child" Well
I look at the rod, as the tounge, and I for one am going to use the rod. and
am glad to see others that aren't afraid to use it, either'
One heart
"America love it or make it better"