[Hpn] Re: Street People

Wed, 07 Feb 2001 15:51:29 -0700

I'm stumped. When I take the time to write a reasoned rebuttal to a posting,
people get indignant and want to leave the list. When I tell Christian
iconoclast Jeremy Reynalds to go f*ck himself, I get an inbox full of fan
mail off-list.

Maybe I should try drawing pictures instead.

chance

PS- I'll direct this message to someone who can take you off this "lift"
Abigail.

on 2/7/01 4:25 PM, Abigail D Breckenridge  ( at