[Hpn] Homeless issues

john macpherson nyceguy50@yahoo.com
Wed, 07 Feb 2001 15:33:04 -0800 (PST)

We believe that every person has the right to the
pursuit of happiness and not being treated as
criminals for being homeless.
        the campaign for the living wage is 40 hours
of work should be enough income for a person to pay
all his bills at fair market value.
HUD states that 30% of a persons income is for housing
Department of labor has stated that a work week should
not exceed 40 hour and the department of health
declares anything in excess of 30 hours constitutes
full time employment.
The Bill of rights for mankind declares equality of
all people without discrimination. In every aspect of
living.

A person that has worked till he retires or becomes
disabled should be able to be housed with proper
medical insurance that he has paid for through Social
Security.  the vast majority of the homeless fall into
one of these categories. There for the vast majority
should be housed and there should not be any laws that
prohibit alternative life styles, like camping
ordinances.

--- David and Deb Ward <dlwdaw@bellatlantic.net>