[Hpn] Emergency Shelter and Homeless Coordination Commission

wtinker wtinker@fcgnetworks.net
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 09:33:17 -0500

F Y I
Bill
NHHomeless
25 Granite Street
Northfield,N.H. 03276 USA
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nhhomeless
http://www.geocities.com/one_liberty/photos.html
Advocate,activist for disabled,displaced and parents human rights

----- Original Message -----
From: "wtinker" <wtinker@fcgnetworks.net>
To: "Gene" <Gene@NHPOA.org>

Subject: [nhhomeless] Emergency Shelter and Homeless Coordination Commission

 Gene,et al
 No I believe black listing persons has been outlawed since the old liquor
store days,when daddy used to blow his pay check at the bar rather than feed
his children,or pay the rent,or put food on the table.I think that stopped
in 1970s!
I am curious what capacity you play on the ESHCC?It must be one of great
importance for you to be able to elude the grasp of even rational english
speaking tenants with money...you must be a god in your world, funny I never
mentioned any class,caste ,or cash flow bias here.
I have not attempted to even roast you, but if you feel cold let me fan the
coals for you.
 I did however denote that that you are unwilling to even sit down and
discuss any issues or to teach me where you have all these surplus
affordable rentals and what do you consider affordable to say some one on a
government disability check of $600.00...Loma Linda is in California,I
thought your figures were for NHPOA New Hampshire Property Owners
exclusively?
I always have been a comedian thanks for the thumbs up and apprection that I
am funny...I appreciate your wit too!
I am not speaking in the capacity of the New Hampshire Coalition To End
Homelessness,NHHomeless is a separate entity altogather just wanted to
straighten this item out with you..
I also am only speaking in the capacity of one, this is my opinon just as I
am sure your opinions do not take in every property owner's in NH,basically
I would say you are a lobbyist one Whom Trusts In God All Others Must Bear
Cash?
Yes I to begrudgingly accept the constitution as the best means to remedy
equlity issues,I am sure your correct in being able to read off it verbatim,
hey Gene I got busy I must go but thanks for your responses I hope you have
a normal day!
Bill Tinker