[Hpn] re to Bonnie

Joseph Reynolds reynolds@webmail.pe.net
Tue, 06 Feb 2001 21:15:21 0

 Bonnie,
   Thankfully my daughter isn't homeless nor has ever had to face it. However she disowned me. apparently because I chose to defend a friend who'd been wronged and not her mother or her half-sister who helped cause the trouble.
I can't blame her for being upset that her mom was crying and torn up from the trouble her sister nearly got into or even if she feels I didn't do enough to somehow protect her mom. But I've gotten no explanation from her. She usually doesn't acknowlege me if we meet.
   And I don't have the magic words to make it all better. Maybe that makes me a lousy dad. Tammy has done well for herself and I'm glad she can, but I miss her every day.