[Hpn] Street People

Aariadne SpiderLady Aariadne@interactive.rogers.com
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 21:47:51 -0500 (EST)

Well, i don't see them talking about the other side ov it.  Sure, at
timesI can make $100 panning.  Other times I make .50 in hours.  I don't
intimdate people or force them to give but at least  have the decency in
you to not to come and preach at me, to not diss my pentacle and
tattoos, to not come waving $100-bills at me and then run away laughing
like its the funniest thing since the dog got run over.
I am a survivor. I can walk 8 hrs a day with a 40-pound back on my back
and tho' I now live with my partner I could go back to the streets if I
had to and I still look down on those wimps who couldn'tlive without
electricity and heating and sell ou their values and souls for the
almighty dollar and comfortable living.

Weaving Webs Forum
http://novogate.com/cgi-bin/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&forum=Weaving+Webs&number=240
WW Chatroom: http://mercury.beseen.com/chat/rooms/c/19407
Weaving Webs Mail List
http://yahoogroups.com/group/WeavingWebs
Goddess grant me the stubborness to resist the things I cannot change;
the laziness to accept the things I can, and enough wine and beer to
endlessly debate the difference between the two.