[Hpn] Re: [under-the-bridge] Goldsmith to Homeless: Pray for Food / Your opinion?

unclescam unclescam@buskers.org
Mon, 05 Feb 2001 19:02:19 -0500

and if i walk in n say hot damn god gives me food. they better let me
eat.
we do all pray in our own way to our own gods. do i have to lern a new
prayer or can i use the same one in a muslim feed as i do in a jewish
feed. can i make up my own prayer and can they throw me out if it's
blasphemous to them but praising to my god.
praise hemp as the finest biomass in the world, thanks fer the grub.
and is thank you a prayer.