[Hpn] Re: [under-the-bridge] Goldsmith to Homeless: Pray for Food / Your opinion?

Diana Dedul loved_1s_ca@yahoo.com
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 15:46:00 -0800 (PST)

Hello;
If you have a choice of where to go & choice a house
of prayer then I would expect you would be required to
participate.There are non-Christian shelters each have
there own regulations.Prayer is more out of respect,
thanksgiving & personal beliefs.But it does work for
those who believe.
                                   Diana

http://www.cbsnews.com/now/story/0,1597,269397-412,00.shtml