[Hpn] Eight Great Myths About Welfare

anitra@speakeasy.org anitra@speakeasy.org
Sun, 04 Feb 2001 03:44:11 +0000

Anitra Freeman has just published the article "Eight Great Myths About Welfare"
on Themestream and would like you to see it.

Anitra Freeman says:
"I am working with some folks from Right Wing Watch on "13 Myths About Welfare Reform."  I have posted an early draft of my own research at Themestream, and I would appreciate feedback.  You will have to register to read it, but it will not cost you anything, and I have not been spammed as a result of my registering.  Full disclosure: I will get paid 2 cents for every person who reads the article. :)  Again, however, you don't get charged for reading it -- or for publishing, if you want to sign up and use the forum also.

Write On!
Anitra"

Here's the link:

http://www.themestream.com/gspd_browse/reg/content.gsp?c_id=315923&pid=002501000001

What's Themestream?
Themestream helps you enrich your life through information and insights on
your passions.  With articles on just about any topic imaginable, Themestream
lets you easily create your own, personalized online magazine.  It's
delivered full of fresh, diverse, and informative articles written by real
people with unique viewpoints.

Try Themestream and Enter to Win a Sony Digital Camcorder!
We're giving away a Sony Digital Camcorder to one lucky Themestreamer.  Get
a chance just by trying Themestream.

You can also get paid to publish articles at Themestream.
To find out more,click here:
http://www.themestream.com/gspd_browse/auth_res.gsp?pid=002501000001

Themestream - Live Your Passions!