[Hpn] regarding Anitra's "Oh My God, I'm ...,"

Joseph Reynolds reynolds@webmail.pe.net
Fri, 02 Feb 2001 13:10:35 0

Ah hah finally you are falling for our evil plot!(imagine wild manical laughter here) No seriously, Ms. Freeman The truth is the Dems are rolling over and letting the Reps scratch their tummies like the loyal puppies they are.
  But I will agree with your idea of not trusting any polit once they are out of arm's reach even one I respect like Ralph Nader.
  I don't mind the idea of pols making compromises and deals but WE are never involved in the dealing. I'd be a lot more comfortable about any deal/compromise if I was directly involved.
  At least these are not life long appointments (so far!) And at least we know where these crooks are