[Hpn] kill

elijah huffman hobo_poet@hotmail.com
Fri, 02 Feb 2001 14:37:56 -0500

Harmony, I am in total agreement with you, and most definetly concerning the
need of (for by us for us). I don't voice as politly as you, or most of the
other activists do. Some folk listen to polite, others you have to slap
around. As far as the killings, I really think part of the blame comes from
the 'pity the homeless factor, and the don't give the panhandler money he
may use it on drugs and alchohol factor, as it, in itself, even though I
realize some people don't intend it to happen, causes a division, separating
the homeless from the rest of society.I would probably further comment, but
my half hour 'soap' time is up.