[Hpn] kill

Harmony Foster Kieding fosterharmony@savethisplanet.com
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 11:15:12 -0800

Yes, that's how it starts, isn't it- the killing of vagrants, gypsies,foreigners,
and anyone who is "different". We don't have very far to look in the US, either...with
the internment of Japanese during the second world war, and the ongoing treatment
of native americans.
Unfortunately, I get the feeling (in my more discouraged moments) that so much
of the world and society would rather that we homeless just "disappear" rather
than have to allow us to come up with our own solutions, or at least lend a
helping hand and not harass and persecute us.
Well I, for one, have news for those people. We are, in spite of everything,
going to prevail.

Harmony

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Agora/7076/causes.html