[Hpn] (no subject)

blondie stargaze blondie_starii@hotmail.com
Fri, 02 Feb 2001 16:01:02 -0000

Dear Tom...

I gotta write this to you, in the midst of all that is going on here in
Toledo...I have been reading comments (especially Elijah's) at your
discussion site there and...well...

Gee.

Do you want me to stay as a contributor or does it matter?

You know, I even sent an email Elijah but I never got one back. I realize
he's busy but...

I sort of feel like I am "out of the clique", so to speak.

Let me know...because, as I told you before, I have my own discussion on the
message boards at http://www.azcentral.com which is the online counterpart
for the Arizona Republic newspaper in Phoenix.

I paste comments from your site in my discussion site sometimes. But maybe I
should stop, huh?

Let me know.

Perhaps you should keep your site as Elijah's soapbox and I'll just stick to
my own.

                            Sincerely,
                            Ruth Rader
                            Toledo, OH