[Hpn] Triple FEDERAL HOMELESS AID, Mayors ask Bush (fwd)

elijah huffman hobo_poet@hotmail.com
Fri, 02 Feb 2001 04:33:27 -0500

iT'S ALMOST 5 IN THE MORNING WHICH MEANS i HAVE (EXEPT FOR DINNER, AND
RESTROOM) BEEN AT HIS THING FOR ABOUT 18 HRS, WITH SEVERAL MORE TO GO. SO
EXCUSE THE BRIEFNESS, IT IS NOT INTENDED AS INSULT
I well know from my dumpster diving experience, that in every bad bushel of
apples, you can expect to find at least one good one. but you should wahs it
off first, as it has been in the same basket as the bad,
I just wish the good apples would help to kick the bad out of the basket,
and get rid of the ways they have been led by the bad to believe is the
right way to do things and really get with the folks in need to find out how
to best help them, and stop wasting monies on 'band-aid program

Longer than I meant

America, love it or make it better